|· ALL of our papers are made from 100%
Korean paper mulberry, Cham Dak. Korean Cham Dak fibers
are long and very flexible. Hanji made from Cham Dak
is known for its incredible strength and longevity.
· All of our papers are also made ONLY from the finest non-bleach
white inner layer, Baek Dak. Best choice for conservators.
· All of our Hanjis are naturally PH neutral and handmade.
· All of our papers are made with natural formation aid,
Hwang Chok Kyu.
· We offer papers made by two distinctive
formation technique: We Bal and
· Highly recommended for conservation. Showed
no visible discoloration and retained over 80% of strength after artificial aging
according to TAPPI standards. Click for a complete Library of Congress test report.
· We specialize in custom
orders to tailor your individual project needs: size, weight, formation technique, drying method, Dochim